- Sending an eFBL to your customer using CargoX Platform costs 15 units (𝕌) (equals $15), instead of $50 or more using a courier service.
- It only takes a few short minutes for your customer to receive the eFBL, while it may take days or even weeks using a courier service.
- You can amend any already issued eFBL if needed. Something that is close to impossible with a paper that was sent.
- You can invite any stakeholder in your trade chain to the CargoX Platform and exchange shipment documentation with them using blockchain technology for better security and document authenticity.
- Joining the CargoX Platform is FREE for any company. You only pay for sending the documents. Fees vary depending on the document type and whether you want to secure your documents using the blockchain.
- Our Business Development and Sales Teams can provide support, free of charge, with convincing and onboarding your customers to go digital and join the CargoX Platform.
Why not jump on board with digitalisation and enjoy savings in time and costs unparalleled to paper? Contact our Sales Team to give you a rundown of just how easy it is to send an eFBL to your customer, even if they are not yet registered on the CargoX Platform.
Contact Sales Team: email@example.com