Company administrators can edit basic user information, their users access rights/permissions, etc.
Go to the Users section and choose the user you want to edit.
Clicking on the user gives you more information about the user.
User information is displayed in two tabs:
- Personal details and
- Privacy & Security
To change basic information or permissions click the gray Edit user button.In the next step change basic information, such as:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Department /Branch
You can choose between the options that were already set up for your company. By clicking on the Add new department text you can also add new departments.
Mark the checkbox agreeing with the user to act on your company's behalf on the CargoX Platform and then click on the green Next button.
In the next step you can manage user permissions. After you are satisfied with the settings, click the green Save changes button to complete the process.
Privacy and security
In the Privacy and Security tab you can:
- Reset the password for the user: they will get an email with a link that allows them to pick a new password.
- View the public addresses of the user's blockchain keys. Here you can Approve and activate newly added keys, or Disable an active key.
- View a user’s Sign-in history.
- View a user's App permissions.
- Delete a user by clicking on the Delete user button.