When uploading documents for Egypt ACI filing purposes, you will notice that one of the required documents for the ACI filing is a commercial invoice (INV) in a structured, NAFEZA-specified XML or Excel (XLS/XLSX) format.
Once you create the structured Excel and after you identify the uploaded Excel file as an Invoice (1), mark the offered checkbox (2), and close the Properties box by clicking Save (3). The document validation process will start.
You will see a green DOCUMENT VALIDATION IN PROGRESS (BY NAFEZA) status.
After a couple of seconds, you will see the result:
If the document passes the NAFEZA validation, you will see the green notification THE DOCUMENT WAS SUCCESSFULLY VALIDATED BY NAFEZA. You might also see a warning next to this status. If you hover your mouse over the warning, you will see all the details concerning the identified errors. In this case you can still continue with the ACI filing, but at your own discretion.
If the document does not pass NAFEZA validation:
- you will see the red warning NAFEZA FAILED TO VALIDATE THE DOCUMENT (# ERRORS).
- If you hover your mouse over the # ERRORS (# is the number of identified errors), you will see the details of all the identified errors.To continue:
- First remove this Excel invoice that did not pass the validation (click the Remove button under it).
- Correct the mistakes in the source document. Make sure that you use the NAFEZA-specified Excel (XLS/XLSX) format of your INVOICE and follow the instructions on the official NAFEZA webpage.
- Upload the Excel invoice again to repeat the validation process.