As an Egyptian importer, you are not required to register on the CargoX Platform (only your supplier – the foreign exporter to Egypt – is required to use the CargoX Platform).
As an Egyptian Importer, you should:
One-time tasks: registration on the NAFEZA portal
1) Submit your documents and credentials as the authorized representative of your company to MTS administration to create a “Main Account” on NAFEZA portal. Then you to manage your company profile at any time.
2) Login to the NAFEZA portal to activate your Main Account.
3) Use your Main Account to create a “Sub-Account” for each staff member who will use the NAFEZA platform.
4) Use your Main Account to register an e-Delegation for each brokerage house your company is engaged with.
5) Obtain an E-token for each staff member who will operate on NAFEZA platform,
For every imported shipment
1) Login to the NAFEZA portal to fill in an ACI Application Form with the details of your shipment. In order for you to do this, your exporter already needs to be registered and verified on the CargoX Platform (you will need their CargoX information). Upon completion, press the designated button to request a unique identifier to your shipment. The NAFEZA system will automatically send you an SMS message which includes an ACID number. You will also receive an email upon receiving your electronic shipment documents (via CARGOX/NAFEZA).
2) After the exporter sends the ACI envelope via the CargoX Platform, login to the NAFEZA portal to review & co-sign each document (using your e-Token), input any additional information (if required), then press the designated button to submit your Import Declaration details to the Egyptian Customs Authority. The NAFEZA system will validate the Import Declaration information and issue form number 46 automatically. For further details please see the following link.