CargoX uses a highly automated billing process, which allows us to service tens of thousands of companies worldwide.
Purchasing service units (𝕌) is a self-service process. Follow the steps when buying units (𝕌) with a PayCargo option:
Choose the amount of units (𝕌)
Sign in to your CargoX account and go to the gear icon (⚙) | Buy units. Choose the amount of units (𝕌) you would like to purchase and click the green Go to next step button.2
Choose the Freight-Pay (PayCargo) payment method, add billing email, and additional info
Choose the Freight-Pay (PayCargo) payment method.
Enter the billing email and additional info.
Click the green Continue to review button to continue.3
Review the purchase details
After reviewing the purchase details, click on the green Continue button.4
Continue to Freight Pay
- Clicking on the View pro-forma invoice button allows you to view and save the pro-forma invoice.
- Mark the checkbox to confirm you understand that on the PayCargo website you need to:
- select CargoX as a vendor.
- enter the amount specified on the pro-forma invoice.
- enter the payment reference into the description.
- Click on the Pay with Freight Pay button to continue.5
Create a PayCargo account and deposit funds
- Click on the Create a PayCargo account button and proceed with the on-screen instructions to register your account.
- In the following step deposit funds onto your PayCargo account.6
Create a new transaction on PayCargoCreate and approve a new transaction. Suppose you need help contact email@example.com.